Monday, May 6, 2013

Golden Mushroom Chicken

 
This is another crockpot meal I love.  My kids are always wanting to be outside.  The crockpot allows me to have a home cooked meal and still be able to watch the kids while they play outside. 
 
The recipe is originally from The Crockin' Girls cookbook.  Originally I thought that crockpots were only for soups, dips, and roasts.  I had absolutely no idea about all of the different things you can make with a crockpot.  Now I use it for most of my summer meals.  
 
Golden Mushroom Chicken (adapted from The Crockin' Girls)
Ingredients:
4-5 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
8 oz. pkg. onion and chive cream cheese
1 can golden mushroom soup
1/2 c. white wine.
1 small pkg. mushrooms
 
Instructions:
Place the chicken breasts, onion and chive cream cheese, golden mushroom soup, mushrooms and white wine in the crockpot.  Mix all ingredients together.  Cook on LOW for 6-8 hours.
 
Enjoy!
Shayna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Each of your messages gives me joy! Thanks for stopping by!