Monday, April 22, 2013

Crockpot Enchiladas


I love anything I can cook in the crockpot.  I like to cook and bake when the kids are naping and the crockpot is perfect for this.  When I use the crockpot, I can put something in during naptime and it will be ready by suppertime.

I love enchiladas because so many different things can be added to them and they are so easy to make.  This recipe is not too spicy and can be eaten with or without the flour tortillas.  My husband and I ate them enchilada style and our kids ate them more like nachos with tortilla chips.

Crockpot Enchiladas
Ingredients:
1 lb. ground hamburger
1 can Ranch style beans
1 can cream of mushroom soup
1/2 c. sour cream
1 c. shredded cheddar cheese
Flour tortillas


Instructions:
Brown ground hamburger and drain.  Place the hamburger, Ranch style beans, cream of mushroom soup and sour cream into the crockpot.  Mix well.  Cook on LOW for 3 hours.  About 15 minutes before you're ready to serve add the shredded cheddar cheese.

Spoon the filling onto flour tortillas, roll them and serve.  I put cheesy spinach dip on top of mine.

Enjoy!
Shayna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Each of your messages gives me joy! Thanks for stopping by!