Saturday, March 2, 2013

Hockey puck cookies

 
My husband and son are HUGE hockey fans.  My husband and son recently went to an outdoor hockey game.  When they returned my son decided to re-enact the entire game for me.  Right down to the hockey players taking off their skate guards as they were getting ready to go onto the ice.  Of course, we had to have some hockey cookies to help celebrate Wildman's birthday! 
 
My husband took the camera to work with him on the day I was decorating the cookies so I wasn't able to get pictures of the decorating process.   
 
Here's what you'll need: 
 
Black 10 second royal icing
Piping icing (the colors depend on your favorite team)
 
Luckily, my son was happy with the simplified version of his favorite hockey teams logo.  The current logo fun to do for one cookie, but not several.
 
Enjoy!
 
Shayna


No comments:

Post a Comment

Each of your messages gives me joy! Thanks for stopping by!