Friday, August 16, 2013

Super Easy Cornbread

 

This is a super yummy cornbread recipe!  It's a copy cat version of the Boston Market cornbread.  I had never been to Boston Market until we went to visited my brother to celebrate his college graduation and on our way home we went to a Boston Market.  The cornbread was different than I had ever tasted before.  It tasted like cornbread but had a sweetness added to it as well.  This is now my husband's favorite cornbread recipe.
 
Super Easy Cornbread
Ingredients:
2 boxes Jiffy Cornbread Mix
1 box Yellow Cake Mix (one without pudding in the mix)
 
Instructions:
Pour boxes all into one large bowl and mix in the ingredients called for in the back of the mix boxes. 
 
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
 
Pour the batter into a greased 9 x 13 baking dish.  Bake for 30 - 45 minutes.
 
Enjoy!
Shayna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Each of your messages gives me joy! Thanks for stopping by!