Friday, April 19, 2013

Cheesy Spinach Dip


There is a Mexican restaurant where we live that all of my friends love.  Whenever we have a Mom's Night Out this restaurant is always on the request list for restaurant ideas.  One of the things on the menu is a spinach cheese dip that is oh my gosh, so yummy.  I could seriously eat an entire meal of just this spinach cheese dip.  In order to be more budget friendly, I figured I should create my own version of this yummy spinach cheese dip. 

Cheesy Spinach Dip
Ingredients
1/2 block queso blanco Velveeta cheese
1 can diced tomatoes with chilis (I used Rotel)
8 oz. cream cheese
1/2 c. fresh spinach
1 medium onion, diced (I'm lazy and just use the frozen diced kind)

Instructions
Cut the queso blanco Velveeta cheese and cream cheese into cubes and place into a crockpot.  Pour the onions, spinach, and tomatoes with chilis into the crockpot.  Mix all of the ingredients together.  Cook on LOW for 2-3 hours.

Enjoy!
Shayna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Each of your messages gives me joy! Thanks for stopping by!