Monday, July 15, 2013

Caramel Apple Dip


My MIL gave me the recipe for this and I absolutely love this dip.  It's super easy to make and the combination of the vanilla, brown sugar and cream cheese makes a caramel and cheesecake flavor that is wonderful!  I can feed my cheesecake addiction without having to make an entire cheesecake.


Caramel Apple Dip
Instructions:
8 oz. cream cheese, softened
2/3 c. brown sugar
1/2 tsp. vanilla

Instructions:
Place all ingredients into a small mixing bowl.  Mix all ingredients until blended.

Enjoy!
Shayna

3 comments:

  1. Hi!! I didn't know you started a blog!! I should probably (1) read my email more, (2) get on the phone more and/or (3) look at Google+ more!

    I'll have to try to keep up --- you've got some yummy looking recipes on here!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! They're all big hits at my house. I started blogging because I figured I needed a place to document all of my recipes and decorating techniques. A lot of friends have talked about wanting to find easy family friendly meals so I figured I'd share what I had come up with.

      Delete
  2. This sounds really good, my youngest would love it!

    ReplyDelete

Each of your messages gives me joy! Thanks for stopping by!