Friday, July 19, 2013

Sparkling Strawberry Lemonade


When hubby and I first met the block he lived on had an annual block party.  It was soo much fun!  The block would all get together and hire a DJ, rent a bouncy house and everyone would bring tons of yummy food.  One of the neighbors would always make a drink he called Riptides.  I've since heard it called summer beer, among other names. 

The other day I was in the mood for Riptides so I decided to make a non-alcoholic version with the addition of strawberries.

Sparkling Strawberry Lemonade
Ingredients:
1 can pink lemonade frozen concentrate
1 pint strawberry sorbet
4 - 5 cans ginger ale

Instructions:
In a blender combine the strawberry sorbet and pink lemonade concentrate.  Blend well.  Pour the mixture into a punch bowl or large pitcher.  Mix well and serve.


Enjoy!
Shayna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Each of your messages gives me joy! Thanks for stopping by!